Consolidation in the Cloud
Consolidated reporting doesn't have to be costly, slow and manual. It should be useful, efficient and transparent.
Preparing comprehensive consolidated reporting for multi-entity companies has been laborious, costly and lacking in timeliness for too long. That is no longer the case with emerging cloud technologies.
This whitepaper is a great source of knowledge for accountants who prepare consolidated reports for clients, the Board, franchisor or franchisees.
With real life examples, it offers guidance on how to:
- Make consolidation regular, achievable and scalable using cloud technologies
- Consolidate any number of related companies quickly and effectively
- Easily consolidate multi-currency transactions and eliminate inter-company transactions
- Minimise the manual transposition risk and outdated reporting options
- Section 1 - Fast creation of advanced consolidated reports + Case study
- Section 2 - Aggregation and benchmarking + Case study
About the Author
Richard Francis, CEO at Spotlight Reporting