Recorded Webinar: Growth Hacking Advisory Revenue
An Interview with Matt Smith - Bellingham Wallace (45mins)
Bellingham Wallace is an Accountancy firm based in Auckland NZ that prides themselves on making a positive difference to the people, business and communities they work with. It’s about adding value through fresh thinking & expansive strategies that challenge the status quo. BW is a firm that instinctively works at the crossroads of accountancy & business advice with confidence & passion.
What we cover in this webinar:
- How they earned over 50% Advisory Revenue within 5 years and are still growing - on track to 60%
- How they identified clients and sold their services to clients
- How they engaged clients and resource staff for recurring advisory revenue engagements
- How they empowered their team to sell services
- How their clients have benefited from a closer working relationship.
Plus a Q&A if time permits.
Matt Smith, Business Advisory Manager, Bellingham Wallace
Matt Smith is a Business Advisory Manager and a pivotal part of the Bellingham Wallace firm. Finding innovative solutions are underpinned with his more than a decade's experience working in SME's and globally listed companies to provide sound recommendations that take businesses to the next level. Matt uses the latest technology to ensure clients receive tailored real-time reporting and in-depth analysis.